To Do List
Snow leopard digital headshot
Progress: Getting there (50%)
Progress: Not Started
Gawrila and cat
Progress: Not Started
Hello there! Welcome to my page. Here are some things about me:
- My real life friends:
- I am a young Christian artist in high school, and I intend to look into an art college and then career upon graduating.
- I love cats and I have been living with them for all my life.
- There are three cats in my household, all female:
Cali, who, as the name suggests, is a cute (but whiny) Calico cat
Pangur Ban (named after the cat in the movie Secret of Kells), a snowy white cat with a thing for riding shoulders and doing other strange things like eating cereal and butter
Saorise, a crazy tortoiseshell kitten who is both sweet and an absolute pest at the same time. I love her though
At my mom's house there's Jamas, a crazy and obsessive punk of a cat
I also had an old lady traditional Siamese, whom I got the words "Meorow" and "Merf" from
- I love purple when it's so dark it's nearly black. A great real life example is purple pansies!
- Music is awesome. I enjoy a pretty wide variety of genres, so as long as it is engaging and (as I often find) thought-provoking. I love the artists Jars of Clay, United Pursuit, Ludovico Einaudi, Jon Foreman, and Rich Mullins, to name a few.
- Books are an important part of my life.
Favorite Series: Warriors, A Series of Unfortunate Events
Favorite Singles: The Hiding Place, The Giver, Liesl & Po, No Greater Courage, The Life of Pi, The Screwtape Letters, The Count of Monte Cristo, Till We Have Faces, Les Miserables
Favorite Author: C.S. Lewis
- I watch movies pretty often, but those typical formulaic action movies don't really do it for me. I prefer ones with creative and deep plots, good acting/animation, some action, and of course comedy is appreciated too. My favorites are The Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, The Life of Pi, The Sixth Sense, The Prince of Egypt, Coraline, God's Not Dead, Inside Out, Awakenings, and The Princess Bride.
- Favorite TV shows (I mostly stopped watching TV though): Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Avatar: The Last Airbender, classic Spongebob, MLP: Friendship is Magic, & Scrubs
- I am a retired World of Warcraft player
- I like to write occasionally.
- I appreciate it when people read long posts like these.
* I also enjoy taking pictures occasionally. If you want to see some of them, check them out here: