To Do List
Gawrila and cat
Progress: Not Started
Hello there! Welcome to my page. Here are some things about me:
- My real life friends:
- I'm a Christian
- I'm a senior in high school about to head off for art college!
- I love cats and I have been living with them for all my life.
- There are three cats in my household, all female:
Cali, a calico cat with a queenly and self-important air, yet she's actually a sweetheart
Pangur Ban (named after the cat in the movie Secret of Kells), an off-white cat with a thing for riding shoulders and doing other strange things like eating cereal and butter
And my Saorise, a crazy tortoiseshell kitten who is both sweet and an absolute pest at the same time. I'm in love with her though
At my mom's house there's Jamas, a crazy and obsessive punk of a cat
I also had an old lady Siamese, whom I got the words "Meorow" and "Merf" from
- I love purple when it's so dark it's nearly black. The color of purple pansies, basically
- I love music. My taste falls somewhere among folk, classical, alternative, and rock. It's hard to pin down. My favorite artists are Jars of Clay, United Pursuit, Ludovico Einaudi, Vashti Bunyan, and Rich Mullins, to name a few.
- Books are an important part of my life.
Favorite Series: Warriors, A Series of Unfortunate Events
Favorite Singles: The Hiding Place, The Giver, At the Back of the North Wind, The Screwtape Letters, Till We Have Faces, Les Miserables
Favorite Author: George MacDonald
- I watch movies pretty often, but those typical formulaic movies don't really do it for me. I prefer ones with creative and deep plots, good acting/animation, some action, and of course comedy is appreciated too. My favorites are The Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, The Sixth Sense, The Prince of Egypt, Coraline, The Long Way North
- I enjoy creative writing, though I don't write very often.
* I also enjoy taking pictures occasionally. If you want to see some of them, check them out here: